Saturday, August 13, 2011

news: MILESTONE!!


I'm so excited and so happy! When I was writing my animanga blog, I don't think I ever had this happen until sometime after I quit blogging on that site. It just makes me ecstatic to know that I'm really not just talking to myself!

I HAVE A READER!! YAY!

To whomever it is out there who is taking the time to read my ridiculously long posts, thank you very, very much! I will continue to strive for better articles. However, if you are someone I already know in real life, then you might let me know who you really are. I also want to thank anyone else who is simply a silent reader I don't know about and I hope you continue to enjoy my articles.

I paid no heed to the first comment I received because I thought it was just one of my friends humoring me (there are a few I know of who would follow my silly request for a "Yahoo!" but may not necessarily read my articles -- thank you for that anyway.)

But now I have a well written comment, a recommendation as well as encouragement to continue writing coming from a fellow Asian drama enthusiast. Again, thank you very much!

I will definitely give Chuno a view and hopefully be able to blog about it as well. My drama interests today might be geared more towards romantic comedies, but I have no problems opening up my viewing interests.

To anyone and everyone who is reading this blog, again, thank you very much. I will try very hard not to lose steam after a couple months like I did in the anime and manga area. Thank you for being here.
Okay... now back to regaining my calm composure as the webmaster of the drama zone...

No comments:

Post a Comment