Saturday, December 31, 2011

news: Lee Min Ho and Andy Lau with possible movie collaboration

LEE MIN HO IN TALKS ABOUT APPEARING IN A FILM WITH CHINESE STAR ANDY LAU
Clicky above to read about it.
source:  K-Pop Express


Give me a moment to soak this in...


Yes please!!!


Ahem...

Hottie Lee Min Ho(t) and my ultimate favorite Hong Kong entertainer Andy Lau in a movie together. There is nothing more that needs to be said about this possible collaboration except for: "Please let it be so. Please!!" I would, so, so, SO totally hit up that movie. Yes I would.

Lee Min Ho is our generation's K-drama hottie, no doubt with his outstanding City Hunter presentation and Andy Lau has been generation's worth of hotness, charm, smarm, wonder and everything else I can come up about him. Even in his seasoned years he's still resonating all the good-looking seksiness that I've always loved him for. And you know, of all the older entertainers out there, he was the first one in Hong Kong who made me go gaga over him. And I don't typically go for the older men stars, but ever since I was little... Man, did I love him! That's nearly twenty years of fandom and still going! Great acting, singing... everything...

Oh, please let it be so!


Oh yea. Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment